Mt Lennard, located south west of Wellington National Park off Pile Road, has over 40km of mountain bike trails for riders of all levels.
The trails weave through the mature Jarrah forest and provide spectacular views of the lower Collie River Valley.
- Lennard Half Circuit – 6km and suitable for families
- Butcher – 9km suitable for beginners and experienced
- Grizzly – 6km some experience needed
- Pallet – 3km some experience needed
- Boylan – up hill, return via Grizzly trail
- Mill Brook – 11.5km challenging, experienced riders
- Wal’s Trails – 4km challenging
Mill Brook and Wals trails will set the pulse racing on even the most experienced riders.
More information and maps are available from the Collie Visitor Centre, DPAW or download here
Pile Road, Wellington National Park