Search the website

Dr Alexander Collie Memorial

Established to recognise Dr Alexander Collie who arrived in Fremantle on the 8th June 1829, as Lieutenant Surgeon appointed to HMS Sulpher with the party led by Captain Stirling. Accompanied by Lt Preston in November 1829 Dr Collie discovered and named the Collie and Preston Rivers.


Forrest Street

Stay in the loop

Sign up for the Whispers from the Valley newsletter