Black Diamond Lodge is Collie’s funkiest affordable accommodation. It is a heritage motel that has been beautifully restored to offer a range of accommodation options that won’t break the bank. Situated just minutes from the Collie CBD, right between a country pub and a deli, making it the ideal location to stay, while still being close to all the services and attractions Collie has to explore.
Get a good night’s sleep with the many affordable room options. Choose from single, double, queen, twin, triple or family rooms with shared bathrooms, or the family suite with an en suite.
- Air-conditioned rooms and heating
- Free internet access
- 24-hour check-in available with 24 hours’ notice
- Room rate includes linen, weekly service
- Shared bathroom facilities for most rooms
- Coin-operated washer and dryer available
- Communal self-serve kitchen facilities with gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge and cooking utensils
- Enjoy free self-serve coffee, tea and juice
- Outdoor areas to relax in
- Barbecue facilities
- Free Day Tripper access to the common room, with co-working and leisure facilities
Black Diamond Lodge also boasts a modern flexible co-working space. Creative travellers and local entrepreneurs will find this space great for co-working, functions, workshops, meetings and events.
Spaces for hire are:
- Convo corner, a stylish small seating area
- Hot desks, comfortable modern workspaces
- Board Table, seats 12 people
- Slay Space, the entire space for up to 24 hours
Contact us to enquire about functions and group bookings.
43 Throssell Street Collie 6225 WA
(08) 9734 4439