Coalfields Highway Closure
COALFIELDS HIGHWAY CLOSURE BETWEEN GOVERNMENT ROAD AND GASTALDO ROAD will be in place on Coalfields Highway, between Government Road and Gastaldo Road, from 12:00am on 9 December 2023 to 11:59pm on 10 December 2023. This is due to critical rail replacement works at the rail crossing adjacent to the intersection of South Western Highway at Roelands.During the closure period, a detour will be available under traffic management via South Western Highway, Mornington Road and Gastaldo Road or via Mungalup and Pile roads through Dardanup.
Camp fires are now PROHIBBITED in all campgrounds for the Summer season.
Munda Biddi Realignment Collie
- The Collie realignment is NOW OPEN. The Munda Biddi Trail has been permanently realigned for 19.2km. The Trail now takes you into Collie and eliminates the previous spur. A downloadable map is available at alerts.dbca.wa.gov.au
- For your safety, adhere to and follow all signage and instructions. Contact the Parks and Wildlife Service Collie office at (08) 9735 1988 for more information.
Lennard 4WD Track
- NOW OPEN for the Summer season.
Glen Mervyn Dam
- Glen Mervyn Dam is also now CLOSED to WATERSKIING due to the water level being too low.
Kurliiny Tjenangditj Walk Trail
- Partial closure of the Kurliiny Tjenangditj walk trail in Wellington National Park due to tree hazards. The entire western section of the trial that takes in the lookout is temporarily closed. This closure does not impact the Munda Biddi or the Sika trails and a Park Alert has been set up.
Wellington Dam Road Bridge Closure
- The causeway/bridge at the base of Wellington Dam is currently closed to all TRAFFIC AND PEDESTRIANS due to structural issues. Please follow diversion signage.
- Mural Access – To view the mural from the top lookout, please access the Park via Coalfields Highway and Wellington Dam Road. Access is NOT available from Falcon Road.